Come and visit us at 1725 N Swan Rd 10-5 MST Daily!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We’re so excited about this cool little device! The Yoto Mini is the perfect size for kids of all ages to enjoy stories and music wherever they go, without temptation to stare at a screen—simply insert a Yoto card in the top to get started. Yoto cards are available with content that’s appropriate for kids as young as newborns, all the way up to children’s classic lit like Winnie the Pooh, which honestly, if you’re a grown up and you haven’t read it yet, now’s your chance!
- There’s a little screen that displays the cutest pixel art while your story or music is playing (we are all very charmed by it).
- You can use headphones with a standard jack for quiet time, or use the built in speaker for dance parties!
- You can add your own content to the Make Your Own card, using the free Yoto app and any MP3 file (which includes the capability for Grandma reading a story to her sweetie from Kalamazoo—you can give her access to your Yoto Mini from afar!).
- Yoto cards are exactly the size of a credit card… it might be fun to get a cool wallet for storing your library!
- There is content available for little ones as young as 0 (because it’s good for your brain to be read to at that age), but people this small should only listen to this player with supervision! It’s meant to be operated by someone at least 3 years old.
- Yoto also offers free new content (Yoto Daily and Yoto Radio) every day with a Wi-Fi connection. We personally highly recommend adding the French Yoto Radio station!
- Yoto Mini has up to 350 hours/16GB of audio storage. Some features, like Yoto Radio and Yoto Daily or your day-and-night clock, will need WiFi. But most listening can be done with or without a connection - at the park, on a plane or in the car! Once a Yoto card is in your library, you can listen to it using your Yoto player with no Wi-Fi connection.
- You can use Yoto Mini as a Bluetooth speaker, too! Put it in Bluetooth mode to play whatever you’d like from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Expect at least 6 hours of battery life with continuous play!
Included in the box: 1 Yoto Mini player, a cloth covered USB-C cable, a quick start guide, and a welcome card (which can also be used as a Make Your Own card!)
For ages 3 and up.