Come and visit us at 1725 N Swan Rd 10-5 MST Daily!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Have you *always* wanted to learn how to crochet but there was just never the time, or the perfect project? The Woobles are here to help you get inspired—these little guys are the perfect gateway project to an extremely fun, soothing, and gratifying hobby! Because they’re small, they’re also a great project to take with you and work on when you have to wait around somewhere or if you’re on an airplane or in the car!
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners whether you’re a righty or lefty!
- Pre-started for you, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Fox crochet pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
Beginner+, recommended for ages 12+
About 4.5 in (11.4 cm) tall. As a handmade item, exact size depends on the crocheter.